The Peach Onyx Pendant Bracelet
1. ❤️BUY 2 GET 10% OFF,CODE: OF10
2. ❤️BUY 3 GET 20% OFF,CODE: OF20
3. ❤️BUY 4 GET 30% OFF,CODE: OF30
4. ❤️RETURN OR REPLACE IN 15 DAYS
Material: Agate| Length: 14+5cm | Color: As shown
Agate is one of the seven treasures of Buddhism. Since ancient times, it has been used as a talisman to ward off evil spirits, symbolizing friendly love and hope, and helping to clear negative energies such as stress, fatigue, and turbidity. The word agate comes from Buddhist scriptures. The original name in Sanskrit is "Asma Gabo", which means "agate". It is a symbol of wealth and nobility since ancient times. People regarded agate and pearls as treasures. Agate is hailed as the stone of longevity and gives the Buddha the belief in immeasurable life
We strongly recommend removing your jewelry before engaging in any activities that can lead to contact with moisture or friction (ie: washing your hands, sleeping and showering) to maintain luster and prolong life.
Our goal is to provide you with the best shipping options, no matter where you live. We deliver to hundreds of customers around the world every day and strive to provide you with the highest level of service.
1.The delivery time of an order is divided into two parts:
Processing time: 2-3 Days
Delivery time: 5-20 Days
2.Shipping methods: Air transport
Medium (6-12 Days)— Free (Over ＄49 )
Standard (15-20 Days) — ＄4.99
Medium (6-12 Days) — ＄7.99
- Expedited (5-8 Days) — ＄9.99
- Due to the impact of Covid -19, packages may be delayed a couple of days in some places.
- Some remote region may take 15-30 days or more, even with expedited shipping.